ComicBase Express is a streamlined edition of ComicBase that’s perfect for the budget-conscious collector.
It’s compact enough to download, yet still packs enough power to handle even the most extensive collection.
ComicBase Express comes with built-in data on over 950,000 comics,
along with current pricing values determined entirely by actual market data. This puts the world of comics at your fingertips, and takes the work out of handling even the largest collection.
With ComicBase, you’ll be able to quickly get a handle on your comics, and easily create checklists, price lists, collection reports, and
more. You can even list comics you want to sell on your own online store at Atomic Avenue with just a couple of clicks.
Best of all, ComicBase Express (and all other full versions of ComicBase) include a free year of price and content updates to keep you consistently up to date with the latest comic releases.
The World of Comics at your Fingertips
- Includes current pricing information
for over 950,000 comics
- Handles variant issues, half issues, multiple issues, and special comic types
- Fully searchable notes, character first appearances, origins, deaths, and more!
- Over 5,000 full-color comic covers, with the ability to add your own
- Includes a year of FREE downloadable price & issue updates
Powerful Collection Management
- Handles collections or any size
- Automatically computes your collection’s value using real market data
- Manages multiple collections
- Tracks cost, condition, and other information about each comic
- Print issue checklists, price labels, price lists, identification
labels and collection
- Reports missing issues and wish lists
- Built-in Grading Wizard computes your comics’ condition for
- Includes basic barcode scanner support to let you to quickly jump to any issue in the database, or it to your collection.
- Organizes both regular and digital comics—you can even click to read your digital comics
right from their listing in ComicBase!
- Works with Atomic Avenue to help you locate hard-to-find comics, or sell comics with your own online store
- Includes ComicBase Sidekick: a companion program for automating routine tasks like backup and updating
- Comes with 2 GB of free cloud storage to back up your collection online for the duration of your subscription
System Requirements: For Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later. 1024x768 or larger color monitor (1200x1024 or larger preferred). Requires 2GHz processor
or later processor and a minimum of
4 GB RAM.
Internet connection required for installation, as well as some program features.