Introduced with ComicBase 2020 v20.0.2, Quick Reports give you an easy way to report on whatever items or titles you’re currently viewing. They’re perfect for getting a quick rundown of the items belonging to a particular title, or a search you’ve just done. You can also narrow down the report further simply by selecting the desired items in the grid or album you’re viewing before doing the Quick Report.
Quick Reports are best used for basic information, e.g. a list of comics you’d like to get signed, or a list of all comics in Box 22 of your collection. If you need finer control over what appears on the report, consider one of the other reporting (or export) options.
Doing a Basic Quick Report
- Go to a title or perform a search to see the items you’re interested in:
- Right-click on the grid or album view you’re using and choose Quick Report (or press F7)
- The preview of the report appears on screen. It can be viewed there, or printed using the Print button.
Quick Reports include totals for the number of items shown. For lists of items, they’ll also include the total quantity of those items in your collection, as well as the total price of the items in your collection.
Narrowing the items shown on a Quick Report
- Go to a title or perform a search to see the items you’re interested in.
- Select the particular items you’re interested in seeing on the report by selecting their rows (grid view) or selecting the individual items (album view).
- Right-click on the grid or album and choose Quick Report (F7). Only the selected items will be shown: